Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Anybody have an extra pair of Kit's school shoes?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That they would be willing to sell to me?
    LMK-Lisa [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I looked on the site that lists replacement parts and codes for AG stuff. They listed Kit's School Shoes as QSO-03 for $8. I don't know if they are available, but maybe if you call AG with that code they can help you. Good luck.

    edited to add this is the site that I found the code on:

    www.alaska.net/~jnoble/AGReplacementCodes.html


    Jo

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 08, 2005 10:42 AM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Jo! I bookmarked this site for future reference. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lj01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Jo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •